Monday, August 16, 2010

Neopets?!

this is so funny!!


hahahahaha!

neopets sent my bro an email telling him that his neopets account
will be deleted soon, due to his inactivity.

a good attempt from the management team though, cause this email has reminded us
of our neopets that we have long long forgotten about!
right, right!? hahaha.

back then, who doesnt play neopets!?

i still rmb those days where my siblings and me fight over the com just to log in to neopets, feed our pets, train them, earn more NP by playing more games! by haggering at shops and selling the items at a much mark-up price at our own's! and manymany more. hahaha. those were the days competing with my siblings and friends to see who has the most NP, pleading my cousins to trade great stuffs with me or donate more NP to me!
i also rmbed myself kept on refreshing the site so as to be the first customer to purchase new limited stocks from the shops as they add in new items, and then selling it at my own's, or for trading purposes. woah felt like a real businessman then okay!
and buying in shares and act like a real stockholder, keeping a close look at my shares every now and then, praying hard that the value will keep on rising! hahahaha.

great memories, isn't it? :)

so my bro went on to log into neopets for fun after receiving the mail. and there he goes raving about his cute neopet and showing it off to me! its really cute indeed though.
hahaha. i miss my pet too!
i still rmb naming it 'middy_koh', for no reason. i wonder how did i derive to that name. haha!

and so, i was tempted to log in and take a look at my neopet as well.
but but BUT BUT!!
i've totally forgotten my password and even my username. :(
they do have the option of sending your lost username and password to your email, but i think my neopets account was registered under my really oldoldold email add.
booooo.

anw after many many many tries, i managed to somehow recalled my username and..
tada!
yeah, its correct!
my username was petreeneo, hahaha i dont know how the hell i came up with that.
anw they are nice to show the picture of my pet after keying in my username!
though i cant log in anymore since i can never retrieve my password, and for security purposes, they even need you to add in your birthday. which i bet back then, i would have registered with a fake birth date. since last time i kept on thinking that internet is soooo dangerous that i must not reveal a single bit of my own particulars, such as my birthday, real name blabla.
-.-
hahahahahaha.
anw, here's a snapshot of my pet!
awwww i miss her!!


cute right!

log in to NEOPETS now
and reminisce about the fun and joy you had with your lovely childhood 'pet' too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment